Today has just been a JOKE...!
I had 1st Period lesson and did nothing apart from laugh and snort my head off about everything and anything, to a point were I was actually slapping the people next to me and had to actually get a grip of myself LOL!!
Had a 4 HOUR free break..!!! Now what do we do with 4 hours to spare????!!??
1.Eat
So we buy KFC Meals and we eat in, mine being the 3 pieces Crispy Strips, Chips and some 7up :)
Did not fill me up whatsoever...so where's my £4.35 gone????
2.Find a public spot in college
Lol we decide the best place to make a fool of ourselves is the in the main atrium, open to everyone LOL :)
We sit on a long red bench and start getting comfy :)
3. Think of a song
We always do this when were bored...we went from xfactor song covers, high school musical, old classics, raps LOL.
And i can deffie say that we can NOT sing LOOOL!!!
However we did manage to get some claps and smiles from people sitting near by and walking :).
Kayla was with us and we had no idea how she managed to stay so long with us embarrassing her soooo much Lol our other friends Kanga n Gem would have left us by then LOOL!!
All that singing made us thirsty... so I get a Pepsi max and Lav gets some water... we walk back to our bench and its GONE!!!! G.O.N.E Disappeared !!! Now I know our singing was bad not not THAT bad that someone had to steal the bench we were sitting on LOOOL!!
So Lav's like "its gone" and I didn't understand her so I'm drinking my Pepsi and I see that the bench isn't there anymore and the Pepsi squirts out of my mouth and were all laughing like CrAzYz LOL and am holding onto my mouth and crawling outside LOOOL!!
Just the best embarrassment but whoo cares :) :) x x
Great Day = Great Headache :) x
Bye Linzee x
No comments:
Post a Comment