Monday, 9 November 2009

College Monday..x

Nothing Interesting happen today at college...

Had only 2 lessons of Communications and Health+Social.. Oh the Joy...

Food cravings of today was absoultely disgusting and just plain wierd...so we all decide we needed food and I choose a sandwich from Greggs (preferably a chicken and bacon sandwich yummy!) I get my purchase and my friend get hers then we go to our next destination for Gemz food, HOT && TENDER :) a Chippy... So she gets her chips and chicken and then all of a sudden I look at Lav and we are like "I want some chicken!" LOL After we obviously have a chicken and bacon sandwich in our hands...??!

We stare at the menu for like 2 mins and we just start craving for chicken...so I order a chicken fillet burger and Lav orders 1 piece of chicken LOL

Now am at home finshed my Fillet Burger and my chicken & bacon Sandwich and feel kinda odd :p.
Which has resulted with my current cup of Green Tea (Pineapple & Grapefruit Flavor) and looking like a Grandma :o.

At least am comfy right...????!

Need to do coursework but......

No comments:

Post a Comment