Saturday, 7 November 2009

FirstPost..x

Hey well this going to be my first offical blogpost...Why have I started this???
One answer....Tired of failing LOL !! I've always wanted to write my own Diary/Journal and I always came close with a many book purchases from WHSmiths and the deceased WOOLWORTHS :(
So then what happened then?
My laziness and insecurity happened... I usually wrote at least 1 diary entry and then lost the book or I was just fed up with the hiding around the house to write something because theres always someones eyes on my book and pen!!!
So an online account seemed like the best option... Since I'm writing this from my mobile it deffie looks like am texting ;p Yay me x
Now I have somewhere to write my inner monologues ;) However I shall be sporting a major angry face if all I've written doesn't go through LOL!! not funny x
NewBlogger Miss Linzee Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment