Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Pervert Tuesday...x

I wake up totally confused about what I should wear today...I change 3 times and on my fourth time I choose my Topshop Cream Jumper and pair it with black leggins and leather boots :) Left my house and 2 mins into the journey am already getting perverted looks AND winks ?!? Can yuu believe my own street??!

Anyhay... We get to college and never guess what's on the agenda for the lesson LOL... 'We are watching Cinderella' Just great I wake up to watch disney in college!!

Leaving college I encounter another round of perverts ! Bus Driver included I mean he's taking me home !! (Kind of) !
And a total wierdo has the audacity to whistle at me and say 'mmmm girl' really??? I just gave him the biggest stink eye of my life LOL'

Back to happy... am on the bus writing this and getting ready to watch Gossip Girl!! I don't watch it with England but with America cause am illegal like that LOL ;) And I have Lav texting me and telling me that their now having 3somes....Okaaay :S

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment