Wednesday, 18 November 2009

All I Want Is To Sleep...x

In college with a tickerly cough and eyes that don't want to stay open!
I feel like going home and sleeping even though I had an extra hour sleep !!
And the extra hour sleep wasn't given to me as a gift! I woke up at 7am instead of my usual 6am with just 40 mins to get ready !! I was all ready to go back to bed and sleep till my next lesson which was at 1pm but nooooo mum says I can obviously make it on time with just 40mins when I deffie needed 1h30mins LOL As usual !!
In all the panic and rushing I actually made it ontime with only 1 BRUISE LOOL Soooo sad x

Now Lav has gone to Leicester Square to meet the one and only Zac Efron !! Which might I add she has seen 3 times already and recieved 1 autograph !
But she continues to state that she needs closure LOL !! SHES A CRAZIE x

R.Pattz came to London last wednesday but I didn't have the urge to go see him with all the other thousands of fans spitting on me while they scream ! I rather meet him out and about possibly on a train LOL x That would be great ! But not sitting on the floor in the middle of London for 6 hours 'I Dont Tink So'...

No comments:

Post a Comment