Woke up at 11:12 can you believe 11 close to noon and I never sleep that much...actually correction my mum never allows me to sleep that much am always getting the covers pulled off by 9:30!
Had a majoy surprise when I woke up...a huge buffet like breakfast on the dining table I was like "WOW!!! Mother you did all this AND let me sleep in??!" and shes like " yeah thought I'll treat my children" LOL !!
Sometimes I think she goes a bit crazy but I love her anyways LOOL!!
So Food goes in belly...
So its getting to 8:00 waiting for XFactor to come on, so apart from pigging out and doing some online browsing I've done nothing productive but think long and hard about what my next few purchases for the winter shall be....:o
Grey UGGs x
Holister Malibu Hoodie
Need to start saving the £££ pronto!!! :)
Bye Linzee Love x


No comments:
Post a Comment