Friday, 26 March 2010

Sugar Doll Award Yayyy!!..x

The lovely Tuesdai has gave me a Sugar Doll award and its going to be super hard...I can never do about me questions...its so sad LOL But I'll give it a try :) x




7 Things About Me :) x

(-) I am a compulsive notebook buyer, I keep buying pretty notebooks and journals and never write anything in them :(

(-) I can eat anything at anytime...eg. Rice and curry for breakfast :) I truly don't mind..

(-) Maltesers (Chocolate balls) Make me really angry if someone offers them to me I lose it and I don't understand why.. I just really detest them !!

(-) I don't have one laugh, but a number of different ones depending on what I'm laughing about...

(-) My favorite scents are the sort of artificial grape scent and clean washing/ products.

(-) I have never got into a fist fight with anyone....

(-) I already have my baby names planned.. believe it or not :p

Passing it on :)
To my good reads...

Julianne - Lace && Leather x
Kara- Give Me Vintage x
Maddie- Maddie Costa
Cheryl- Oh to be Muse x
Leyla- Fashion is a Girls Bestfriend
Laura-Leigh- Belles Boutique
Ro- The London Doll x
Annie- http://anniepop.blogspot.com/

:D
Huge Thanks, Hugs and Love to Tuesdai...x

3 comments:

  1. :)

    ...well, you should have a Giveaway for those notebooks LOL. I've never been in a fist fight before either, but I greatly FEAR for the person who thinks it's their "lucky day" to do so haha.......I'll admit, I DO have a temper...I'm working on it.... :)

    I'm going to check out the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the sweetest lover.
    i am honored!
    you need to keep up the posting,
    i love to see your gorgeous face! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou soo much for passing this onto me:) i love awards and congratulations on recieving it yourself:) xxxx

    ReplyDelete