One nostril cold?? That's new for me.....I think I might be developing allegies, I wake up REAL stuffy then 20 minutes later I'm fine....though I really don't care...Spring do whatever you want just come :::singing::: you can reach me by sail boat....:::fast forwards to the end of song:: I don't care how you get here, get heeeerrrrreee in a hurry. Hahaha.
Btw, Rob P was on 'The View" this morning....SIGH...sad to say, he's only SEXY on screen but wayyyyy to dorky LIVE, smh.
Hmmm, nawhhhhhhhhhhhhh gurl, I LOVE nerds/dorks (I'm kind of a awkward princess at times I guess) as well.....they are HOT, but Rob is not even that. Smh ha.
One nostril cold?? That's new for me.....I think I might be developing allegies, I wake up REAL stuffy then 20 minutes later I'm fine....though I really don't care...Spring do whatever you want just come :::singing::: you can reach me by sail boat....:::fast forwards to the end of song:: I don't care how you get here, get heeeerrrrreee in a hurry. Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteBtw, Rob P was on 'The View" this morning....SIGH...sad to say, he's only SEXY on screen but wayyyyy to dorky LIVE, smh.
Hope your feel better :)
Yay Spring... and in London were at our second day of spring .. not great but still theres slight sun :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww and my baby RPattz...wish we had the view now I have to watch on youtube :)
&& His dorkyness is SOOOOOO cute, its what makes him HOT!! LOL What can I say I'm a Geek!! :P x
Hmmm, nawhhhhhhhhhhhhh gurl, I LOVE nerds/dorks (I'm kind of a awkward princess at times I guess) as well.....they are HOT, but Rob is not even that. Smh ha.
ReplyDeleteLOL @ my long nawhhhhhhhhhhh...it was nawh tho. aha.
ReplyDeletei fucking hattteee that.
ReplyDeletewhen like one is stuffed up and the other isnt.
im so osrry you have to go through this.
hope you get better.