But since its the last day of college today I am officially free for 2 weeks and the sun better come out if it knows whats good!!?! Not in the mood for these strong winds!!
Anyhay firstly before I told myself 'No McDonalds for a months!!!'..Yeah that lasted for a 2weeks into that month and I caved LOL!!
I do believe though; that the only reason I caved was because of the whole monopoly Mcdonalds thats started up again &&& I aim to win a car or an all payed for holiday ;D Yeah!!! Not likely...
See the joy on my face LOOOOL! (Geek!)
:O & For a today update my camera finally arrived..joy joy joy, and the mother is not going anywhere near it... we don't want it disappearing now do we :)
&& I'm in a picture taking mood so i'll take pictures tommorrow since me and the girls are going to watch 'Remember Me'..
(FYI: Remember I made that post about seeing it on march the 13th or something??...YEah EPIC FAIL!!! That release date was for America... I looked at the cinema listing and it wasn't showing so I was like what??!) LOOL Big shame :( But I make up for that disaster by watching it tommorrow with the friends Ive managed to drag along with me :) x
Anyways... I leave you with a song.. Nah Im joking I can't sing..well sometimes it comes out nice other times its like 'BOO!! Get off the stage!' :p



Hey Linzee :)
ReplyDeleteThat's right, just throw the cheese, ketchup and everythang else lovely STRAIGHT dead in our faces haha,...and they're STILL trying to rip Monopoly, after it's been said to be RIGGED since 2008?! That's just McDonald's way of selling more fast food....they've probably more than likely already picked the 2 winners lol. But you know as they say, "Millions will try out" smh aha. Whatever. I rather play TIm Horton's "roll up to win".
And LOL @ I leave you with a song....most times those who DESIRE to leave with a song, don't be NEEDING to LOL! Cool @ the camera...but you know a mom will find a way ahaha. Only thing that's going to see a camera in my space (at the end of the week) is this purse I designed for my FIRST GIVEAWAY that I'll be having this month. I'm kind of happy about it :)
Have a fab day :)
Awww that would be great Ive seen your designs for jeans and their great!! x
ReplyDelete