Thursday, 25 March 2010

Pain!..x

So I woke up this morning with the BIGGEST Kink in my neck...which is causing me to walk around college like hunchback of notredame :( its sooo sad!!

So I've decided to go home after my lesson and come back for my last lesson. BOO to huge gaps between lessons!!

But this pain calls for some starbucks and a huge mexican chicken sandwich lool :D Yum!

Can't even text this...too much pain bending down :( and my college laptop has the same sentence I typed an hour and half ago...

Sadtimes.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Linzee,

    Aha, what?! Oh wow. LOL@ what the pains causes for, you might as well throw some shoppin in there for afterwards LOL! Nawh, but hope you feel better...maybe some tea will help...why is it always "some tea" will help haha? It does tho. I'm looking outside the window at this rain, well better than snow, so I have NO complaints hehe.....

    Get better, have a groovy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool Your so right!!! Its wierd because I bought some earrings as well when I was getting my food LOL!!!

    && There rain here too its soo depressing :(

    x x

    ReplyDelete