Friday, 26 March 2010

Back From College..x


Average day at college, had only 1 lesson..'Yippy Yay'!!
So I came home and the sight that I was given 'cue the big smile'. A beautiful BUILDER MAN :)
I mean usually the builders in  London are super ugly and just disgusting... but 'HEY' apparently not on my street, my neighbours are having work done to their house... which means access to the lovely builder man :) x

Hes' actually quite young aswell...I might get some snaps... ;p I'm joking...

My lovely mother has decided to give away my camera... yeah I was like 'You what??!' and you know what she said ' Oh well I never see you using it...' I repeat ' You What??!??'...

Anyhayyy shes' decided to let order me a new one :) I've been in a picture snapping mood but with no camera...

On a weather note...because in England we love to talk about the weather it was really really nice with sun and everything but there was too much wind for my liking...

3 comments:

  1. Hey :)

    Wow @ the camera....oops aha. Next you'll be like where's my phone, ummm mom? Kidding lol. I gave you a Sugar Doll award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my gorgeous dear,
    get some snaps? i love it.
    your face looks so flawlesss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now the weathers bad here, i hate it :(
    Bring the summer and sunshine!
    God if my my mum did that, i dont know what id do.
    Im way too attached to my camera, you cant help it when theres a photo op :)

    Shexy builders, yum yum!
    Jealous, nothing but old builders here ewww! x

    Roxanne
    http://roxannewilliamson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete