Soo I think I'm going to document what I did today before I get lazy and forget.. :S
Lavvy texted me saying that we should go to the beach with the girls, which sounded like a great idea because guess what the temperature was outside..??? Yeah 18 degrees just beautiful ( we londoners get excited with this number) Anyhay so we get ready && meet up at the station to take us there...
So we get on the train on the way to the so called "Beach" What do we get instead????
Sea and MUD!! Yeah I was not impressed LOOOL And this is just from standing at the bridge...! So we decided to get closer and we come across this whole area of what we "thought" was dry mud....yeah not correct!!
Lavvy goes first and starts screaming that "its quick mud its quick mud" LOOOOOL!! So she only got half her shoe in the mud Loooool.
Yeah I wish I got off that easily!! We find a so called "Dryy patch again" and what do I find myself in????
Yeah that's not cute!!! && I may as well have a diseased foot than just a foot soaked in mud I was sooooo UPSET!!! New SANDALS TOO!!!
So everyones' having a good old laugh at my expense and then 5 mins later E gets her foot stuck in the mud too HAhahah!! x
So we try to get closer to the sea so we can at least save our disgusting foot but the only way to get to the water is to cross a whole bit of mud...yeah not a good idea so we find some bridge and start treking towards it... halfway there we see this..!!!!
LOOOOOL So we ran off it like our life depended on it!!!! It was sooo upsetting!! We tried to clean as much off as possible me walking barefoot then trying to wipe the mud (that has now gone hard!!) by putting santiser and wiping it off with tissue!!!
We go back to the town centre and go into KFC toilets which means foot bath!! Looool I dip my foot into the sink and wash my foot like CRAzy !! Then it went into the dryer :)
Then it was food time and atleast some time to relax after the beginning disaster!!
What a day... now I get to have a nice bath :( x!!!
ohh i want to go i am so jealous you beautiful girl! <3
ReplyDeleteThanks :) x Love Yuu Precious!!! x
ReplyDeletewooohoo!! the beach!! sorry about your heels!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had an awesome Earth Day #40! Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!
You're adorable! Cute bloggy too. :)
ReplyDeleteXo.
Aww Thanks Girls :) x x
ReplyDeleteWish I was going to the beach. Nice blog you have:)
ReplyDeletehay gorgeouss..
ReplyDeletethis is my first time on your blog.. and i love it so much, so im following your blog,
would you check out mine and follow me back?
kisss :*
www.bettytomris.blogspot.com
Thanks :) x x
ReplyDeleteon the contrary they are gorgeous sandals
ReplyDeletexxx