It was great!!! I cried like a baby it was actually disgusting LOL..I'm talking snot, boogie all the good stuff was out!!!
It was just so funny at parts, wanted to slap him at other scenes then it was just soooo sad :(
After cleaning my 'snot face' me and lavvy decided we needed some retail therapy!! First stop Topshop Lavvy's Fav store..x
Next..? River Island :) && Krisp :) x
Now to convince my mumziie to order some Chinese :) x xYuM..x
x


Hey Liznee :)
ReplyDeleteAnd if another person chat about TOPSHOP, Imma scream! hahaha! And Rob will NOT be seeing me..well maybe during the next Twilight hehe. I'm lovin the last 2 outifts, CUTE.
I just got back in from the store (it's NICE outside!) buying pizza, chips (i'm eating Flavor Twists Honey BBQ now as I type) ....and wish I were going to the movies tonight, awh well :)
Have a sunny day :)
I cant wait to see remember me, my bf said he take me as a treat. I cant wait :)
ReplyDeleteLove the Topshop & River Island dress, i want them! x
Awww Tuesdai you kno you love my baby really loool
ReplyDelete&&& Yay to Roxanne the movies' great hun!!!
LOL @ lovin' him - ewhmmm ahaha....and OH my @ the mulitple times it posted and half messages at that. Darn you BLOGGER LOL.
ReplyDeletenice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteFollow my blog and I follow your blog:O)
i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)
KISS ;*)
Thanks xx :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THESE DRESSES!
ReplyDeleteso adorable.<3
Thanks My Lovely x x x
ReplyDelete:)
I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award! More info on my blog! x
ReplyDeleteOooh such cute dresses! I love the orange.
ReplyDelete;) x x
ReplyDeletei like the floral dress, and the black one, and the orange bow dress too. check me out some time.
ReplyDeletecherylclarke.blogspot.com
i LOVE that pink dress on you! gorgeous.
ReplyDeletewww.thehautebitch.com
Thanks!! Love your site btw :) x x
ReplyDelete