So I'm at home eating ice cream; even better (Chocolate fudge brownies flavoured icecream) and totally jamin' to the soundtrack of my life...
No make-up,wearing a sleeping top and totally rocking unruly hair... just like I live it!!!
Been browsing online for sale items I want but I have no clue how much money I have on my card.
ONLINE BANKING you say??? Yeah they aren't letting me view my balance !!!! BOO!!!!
So that means I have a trek and a half to make to my nearest cashmachine which is no other than TESCO!!!
OH JOY!!
Which basically means I'm now going to end up purchasing some bath stuff or even worst...American style cookies!!! YUM!! Coz you can't go to TESCO without buying something righhhhhht :S
Right now am totally craving some frappacinos!! CHOCOLATE CREAM if you must know... :)
Some times I want starbucks near me and sometimes I don't... even if its just 20mins away if I really needed it :o
Bad Linzee!!!


Cookie Dough Ben & Jerry's is the best lol & i love this post x
ReplyDeletehahaha love this!!
ReplyDeleteIf I was close enough I would go looking for him too..LOL!!
ReplyDelete