Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Born to STALK...x

Now when everyone ask me "Are you obsessed with Robert Pattinson??"
I'm like "Ofcourse nottttt, am not that sadddd!!"

But secretly I want to shout out "Matey am ROBsessed not just obsessed!!" But nobody needs to hear that....

So anyway the point of this is that Rob has been back in London since Monday.... MY BABY IS IN LONDON!!!

OMG am so sad LOOOL...

But anyhay hes' been seen and what ever with his sister ;)













And trust me am not blind I can seeee hes looking kinda funky with that beard but hes excused coz its the holidays :)

And today is Wednesday and I have a huge urge to go out and look for him :( Am pathetic I know!!
Told my mum and she was just staring at me like "Go ahead I don't care" She just said "bring me back something" !!!

But come to think of it I have a life...believe or not!! && I shall not ride every train in search for R.Pattz today.
Because of reasons I lay before you LOOOL...

1.Its Raining
2.Its Cold
3.Don't want to use money && Oxford St. means money
4.I have coursework to finish
5.I'm hungry
6.Nobody would support me in my search LOL Well maybe Lavvy would!!
7.I'm too lazy
8.Its Raining... I know I've used this one already but I couldn't stop my list without a even number :S !!!

But trust me... I WILL have an entry with pictures of me && R.pattz someday... (I'm soo sad but atleast I'll admit)

Love it when he looks all broody :D x

2 comments:

  1. O The Twilight frenzy!! LOL.

    Make sure to check out our Top 10 fixated moments of 2009 post!!
    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I saw it on the top 10 I was all excited LOL x

    ReplyDelete