Had an okay day today :)
Danced around in the atrium today at college, don't actually know how many people were watching but must have been alot but "Oh Well; Right!" :)
What can I say "I Love To Dance..." Loool Love that Advert x
Anyhay,
So right now am writing gibberish hoping I'll stop sometime soon...
Had a class today and Lavvy decided she wanted to crash LOL she brought out her video camera and started recording me and slyly recorded a "cute faced boy" lol in my class and he caught her and was like "Are you recording me?" LOOOL I was like lav your stalker tendencies are getting a bit obvious LOL!!!
He was just confused and got up with his other hot friend :)
Then lavvy had the urge to write something on his friends' paper and what did it say???
'Nice Face' LOOOL
I was breaking down laughing then they came in all suspicious and mysterious looking and that made it worst I just got my bag and papers and dragged Lavvy out LOL.
&& Now I've got to face them tomorrow in class :)
The things Lavvy puts me through!!!!
x
No comments:
Post a Comment