She promises to put me in her suitcase if I fit..!!
But shes coming early :) and her parents are staying for 2 extra weeks.
Know what that means..? Free House Loool Yeah its not going to as bad as it sounds but all the girls are coming round its going to be great!!
Me && Lavvy; who is unable to keep still so that I can take a focused picture!!
*******************
So I decided to go to tesco for food purposely taking only a few ££......but returned with these...
Just Why??? Okay maybe the Ben && Jerrys' was needed... but WHY!! :O
And Ive just found my new love for Snapples.. being from the UK I had never seen a snapple in my life!!! But for some reason we have them now and the flavoursssss...Yum but my fav has to be Guava Mania...as you can see I drank it on the way home from Tesco..
And because of my useless purchases what did I have to eat for lunch.... a crusty sandwich because I couldn't afford my Cajun Wrap :( LOL Sad Times...
**************************
So tomorrow Lavvy and I have scheduled in a 'Starbucks morning' since it'll be our last before she off on holiday on monday *Tear* x
Love Linzee..x


girl youre so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIf you get a chance please check out my new beauty blog.
ReplyDeleteThe 30th person to subscribe will win a M.A.C lustreglass
Once I hit 50 subscribers I will have a contest for 5 M.A.C goodies.
http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com