Thursday, 18 February 2010

I Need My Nandos Partner..x

 

I'm craving some serious Nandos like crazy...to make matter worse this is exactly what I order. (Only with 'HOT' chicken)

Yummy...

Lavvy is currently living it up in Cyprus!! Shes soo lucky LOL... it must be so hot and beautiful there and today was unusually sunny but it forgot to warm up the air so we were left with sun and cold wind. >:)
.&.Can't wait to have my hair done tommorrow extremely excited.
.&. Went to the T-mobile shop today and as if I didn't need any more prove that my phone was rubbish.. the man had the nerve to say this to me.

Me: So my phone stopped working and has like frozen on the same page for the last 5 days...
Man: Really? (Smirking)
Me: Errr Yeah..?!
Man: This is like the 3rd time someone has come in about the same problem on this phone (laughing)
Me: (Not amused face) Mmmhm...
Man: Okay so we can send it off to repairs for you... okay love? (Winks)
Me: Okay....How long would that take??
Man: About 4 weeks...
Me: 4 WEEKS?!?
Man: Yeah but I'm sure we can get it back to you sooner :)
Me: Yeah...

Lets just say I was not impressed!! People these days...

3 comments:

  1. Haha@ the 4 weeks, umm no. You should've just winked and then said, "...let's see if you can get it to me in fourrrrrrrr days," smiled then waited for him to blush then turned around and flipped your hair, haha. But wait, was he cute enough to receive all that? Let me stop while I'm ahead HA. Anyways, speaking on FOOD (best thing in the world) I had that the other day. Why do I have this craving for that hotsauce pizza from Pizza Hut??? I tasted it a while back (some years back, let me stop haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you'll have to post up pics with the new hairstyle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deffie T..x
    && the man werent all that!! LOL

    x :D

    ReplyDelete