Taking a quick break from doing coursework to do this :)
1, What color is your toothbrush?
Purple
2, Name one person who made you smile today:
Lavvy and Kirstii
3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
Getting on the 7:56 bus :)
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Actually doing coursework :o
5, What is your favorite candy bar?
Snickers or Milkybar Moments
6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
No
7, What is the last thing you said aloud?
Coffee smells nice...
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla && White chocolate :)
9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
7up
10, Do you like your wallet?
Very much so.. from RiverIsland :)
11, What was the last thing you ate?
Colonel's Strips meal from KFC :)
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No actually x
13, The last sporting event you watched?
Football :I
14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Sweet
15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
Lee-lee
16, Ever go camping?
No
17, Do you take vitamins daily?
Used to :o
18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
Yes
19, Do you have a tan?
No...well I guess ??? its not on purpose... I am a brown person LOOOOOOOOOL
20, Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Without a doubt YESSSS!!
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
If someone gives me a straw I'll use it :)
22, What did your last text message say?
I need help with question 4....
23, What are you doing tomorrow?
1 Lesson in college :)
25, Look to your left, what do you see?
My sister...sleeping x
26, What color is your watch?
No watch here :)
27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Kangaroos
28, What is your birthstone?
Aquamarine I think...
29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
The Place x
30, What is your favorite number?
2
31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Lavvy
32, Any plans today?
Sleep x
33, How many states have you lived in?
We have no states in England... but have lived in 4 areas :)
34, Biggest annoyance right now?
My left eye is twitching and irritating me :(
&& the mother is laughing toooo loud for my liking :(
35, Last song listened to?
Rusty Halo by The Script
36,Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Pleaseeeeee...I still sing to say it the normal way!!
37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
I AM the maid...
38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My tan leather buckle boots :)
39, Are you jealous of anyone?
Not at the monent no :)
40, Is anyone jealous of you?
Not that I know of...
41, Do you love anyone?
Love everyone but IN love no...
42, Do any of your friends have children?
LOL 2 actually :S
43, What do you usually do during the day?
LOOOL College, sleep, laugh, surf the net :)
44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Noooo just dislike I guess
45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
LOL Yes more than any other word actually...:)
46, What color is your car?
Dont have 1 but Wish it was purple
47, Do you like cats?
Noo more of a dog person really x
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yeahhh the person you wrote this... :@
49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No don'y no if we have 1 in England maybe the same as Centre Parcs???
50, How did you get your worst scar?
Was sleepy and fell into a glass coffee table when I was 2/3 and busted my lip open and have a tiny scar under my lip but I can only feel and see when I... flatten my lip???? LOOOL
WOW... : ) That was fun :)
1. Mine toothbrush is pink.
ReplyDelete2. ...these weird girl at the grocery store made me laugh, she always seems drunk, but I know she aint...
3. Just up and about...preparing to start the day
4. Art
5. Milkway. But why I barely eat tho, smh ha.
6. No.
7. AHHHHHHHHAAAA (seriously--I am always laughing haha)
8. I don't like icecream like that.
9. Papa juice
11. Fish sandwich
12. No
13. None
14. extra buttery...it's just ridiculous! you should see me at the theatre! Folks be lookin like, "...this ain't the water fauet..what she doin?!" ha.
15. Nobody. well,, my big bro
16. No, but I would consider it. I do love adventure!
17. I eat healthy
20. Both
21. I only drink juice and water.
30. 8
32. Flat iron my hair....and, I'l get creative.
34. lol@ yours.....I'm RIGHT there precisely with you. We need to release somethangs...and let it be. It's just stress!
35. D'Angelo; I found my smile again.
39 & 40: No I'm not and idk. Negative folk are always moved to the back of the bus in my mind.
41. My family & best friends, God. I'm not inlove either....one day tho.
42. Nope.
47. YES!
48. ::::smiles::: yeah, but.......... imma leave it at that.
49. Yes....I have a whole story about it. It's something else, one day I'll have to blog about it. To much ! aha.
50. I can't even remember.........
my bad if I skipped over any...my mind's rushing...
ReplyDeleteLOL thanks for doing this you do know your just feeding my nosy appetite loool x x
ReplyDeleteLovve your answers loool!!
:::smiles::: no prob....oh and I'm gave you a blog award!
ReplyDelete